Who We Help

What makes the "Ideal Phoebe"?

Due to the layout of the house, we can only accommodate up to two children per mother.

How do women access NPHA?

Many of residents are referred from Child Protective Services, Pierce County Alliance/Drug Court, or Department of Corrections. Some have concerned family members that research resources.  However, many of our residents call to find help on their own. Potential residents or those seeking help on their behalf should call New Phoebe House at 253-383-7710 to see if they qualify.

Make a Donation

Your support helps mothers recover from life’s challenges and build new lives together with their children.

Get Help

Are you experiencing homelessness, chemical dependence, and have children? You may qualify.

Annual Swimraiser on July 21st: